fellow willows

It's about the love of our space. Our yard, the garden, our earth. There is something about working the soil, getting your hands dirty, planting, tending and patiently watching it grow. I will photograph many journey's in my yard, and in the outdoors.

I encourage questions, especially when it's green, growing, squirming, crawling, swimming, flying, sqeeking, chirping or just plain gross! Bring it on!

So I'm quirky..I love Nature, and all the things that come with it..that includes a desire to understand what and why, and how I can be involved, (even if observing). This blog will be about what I find, grow, rescue or identify.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Breaking into spring

Do you know your sprouts?

Above: Lilac
Below: Daffodil



 Above: Daylillys
Below: Rodadendrom

 Above:  Forsythia
Below:  Elm

 Above: Scilla
Below: Bleeding heart

 Above: Phlox
Below: Cherry

 Above: Strawberry


No comments:

Post a Comment